100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Easy, Tigers.


Everyone's going Easy Tiger crazy. I'm glad it's not just me. Fuel/Friends had a radio rip of the album's first(disapointing?) single, Two, featuring Sheryl Crow(disapointing?). What Sin and Goodnight Rose from The Rollins Show are tearing up internets; and, To Be Young just added a great live download section. I was uploading a few oldies, and thought I'd throw 'em up here as well, along with a TV commercial for the album with a supershort snippet of Everybody Knows.



MP3 Whiskeytown - Dreams(Fleetwood Mac cover)
MP3 Whiskeytown - Too Drunk To Dream(5/25/96)
MP3 Whiskeytown - Drank Like A River(5/25/96)
MP3 Whiskeytown - Jacksonville Skyline(8/8/98)
MP3 Ryan Adams - God Bless The Weak(11/15/00)

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 7:16 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Kooks On Letterman Tonight
  • Sunday Dead by Ryan Adams
  • Door
  • Children By The Millions Wait for Alex Chilton
  • CRISIS IN AMERICA'S FAILING SCHOOLS!!!
  • Ben Kweller on Letterman Tonight
  • Sister I'm A Poet
  • Paste's 100 Best Living Songwriters
  • Another Rocking Late Night of Television
  • 30 Years of Trash

Powered by Blogger