"I can't hide."

Google's new street view feature is pretty wild. You can virtually stroll down streets in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Miami and get panoramic views. Rolling Stone has been using it to put together some cool Sixty-Second Rock and Roll Tours.
MP3 Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm
MP3 Rolling Stones - Cocaine Blues (1994, trad/Bob Dylan cover)
MP3 WILCO - Bob Dylan's 49th Beard

3 Comments:
I'm back..
Do you know how updated the photos are? I was looking at a google map of my folks house in KY and noticed that the photo is several years old (based on neighboring construction)
Just curious.
google maps is old...i still see the hurricane victim tree that was in front of my house more than four years ago
the new feature, "street view" gives you panaramics that you can whirl about in, but it's only available for nyc, la, miami, and denver. hopefully dc will be in the next round...not sure when they'll get to owensboro
...or pittsburgh...
Post a Comment
<< Home