100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, June 04, 2007

Singles(1992)


When I was sixteen, I finished bagging groceries one night and headed out to pick up a redhead whom shall remain nameless. I decided to head back to my folks house to switch cars. I had just gotten the soundtrack to Cameron Crowe's Singles. It was one of my very first in a short lived CD collection. The movie Singles remains one of my favorites of all time as does it's soundtrack. The album came out at a time when I was starving for more music by Pearl Jam, The Replacements/Westerberg, Smashing Pumpkins, and Screaming Trees. Cory story short, the car that I switched to had, in addition to a CD player, air bags. The other ride had neither. Rock & Roll saves life.

MP3 Paul Westerberg - Dyslexic Heart(acoustic)
MP3 Pearl Jam - Breath(Mansfield, MA 7-11-03)

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 8:01 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • You can't afford, to close your doors, so soon no ...
  • My Kind Of Soldier
  • Any Major Dude Will Tell You
  • Hanging Around On Broadway
  • Lovely & Blue
  • Sister Christian, Where Are You Now?
  • New York, New York
  • The Scene Changes, But The Songs Remain The Same
  • Out June 26

Powered by Blogger