100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I am innocent... did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom I appreciate everyone giving me my privacy," the 21-year-old actress wrote in an e-mail to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush, the show reported on its Web site Tuesday night.
The Huffington Post

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 10:01 AM 

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Brown said...

Did she get a nose job?

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

21 years of trash...

5:41 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

"I love the romance of crime, and I wonder does anybody feel the way I do?"

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do feel the way you do... sometimes... when standing outside the prison gates. Oh, and evil is something you do.

~M

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Singing The Shapes
  • ...by beauty and by fear.
  • Massacre of the Innocents
  • Meat Is Murder
  • Surprise!
  • Continental Market, Now Open
  • Miss DC Pageant Comes To Columbia Heights, This Sa...
  • A Smug Little Man
  • Blackberry Google Eyes
  • "It was the best place to be, thought Wilbur, this...

Powered by Blogger