100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, October 08, 2007

New Wheels

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 5:20 PM 

5 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

I like! Glad you pulled the trigger, man.

11:34 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

Thanks Sam. Superfun + 100 mpg.

9:29 AM  
Blogger jreznar said...

Like your new wheels! The 'vette is finally rolling again, and I am writing to you on our new iMac! It has been a good week!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kevin Brown said...

Wow. Congrats!!!! Hope you got a warm coat for the winter!

btw. I heard it's like 80 degrees there! Harmattan is around the corner here and I got my goggles.

7:05 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

Good week indeed! Bring on the Harmattan!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • United States National Arboretum
  • Puch Safety Training Films
  • It's 1969 Forever.
  • Gawker Stalker: The Fed
  • VIVA DAVENDRA
  • Show Of The Year
  • Lance Turns Up In The Trib
  • Follow The Lights EP out October 23, 2007
  • New Bob Pollard!
  • The Time Is Now!

Powered by Blogger