100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Throwing A Kit

My Technigas Next exhaust pipe arrived from Heeters today. I installed it and the engine started on the first kick and purred. I removed the carburetor and upped the main jet to a 58. It started on the first kick again, but now my idle is crazy high; it feels like a wide open throttle as soon as the A55 engine starts. Any help would be appreciated as I'm getting wicked RPMs at idle and this thing will fly once I get it tuned.

MP3 Hollywood Holt - Throw A Kit

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 12:26 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Myron Cope, RIP
  • Joe Gibbs, RIP
  • Most Legislation Is Bad.
  • Nader Announces New Run for President
  • Much of Recalled Meat Sent To Schools
  • Cold.Dark.Lonely.Manhattan.Brick Alley Views.Amste...
  • Awake From Your Slumber
  • The Golden Voice of Togo
  • Amy Winhouse knocks it out of the park.
  • By Request

Powered by Blogger