100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, March 17, 2008

March Madness

Here's to a Pitt/Georgetown national championship game.

Fill out a bracket and join me anywhere and/or everywhere:



CBS Sorts
Yahoo! Sports
Facebook






Anyone else going to the games at MCI Center Thursday and Saturday?

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 1:59 PM 

2 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

Just so you know, I will never pick Pitt again.

11:15 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

I don't freaking blame you.

Good hanging w/ you before the games. I hope you had a happy new year full of magic wallets(or whatever the filthy act is called).

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Zogby International released a poll yesterday.
  • Happy Friday
  • The Night We Met Lindsay Czarniak
  • Steeltown Raps
  • More DC Rap
  • Crappy Rap from DC
  • Passive-Aggressive Notes
  • On the Wrong Side of Ryan Adams' Whiskeytown

Powered by Blogger