100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"This isn't Christmas. This is Chinatown and those are pretty lights. "




Five more days until the release of "Songbird" by Willie Nelson and the Cardinals, produced by Ryan Adams.

Preview a few MP3s here: http://thabombshelter.blogspot.com/2006/10/songbird-willie-nelson.html

GLORIOUS!

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 10:04 AM 

2 Comments:

Blogger wharman said...

Why did I not know of this before?

8:13 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

stick with us kid

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians...
  • cast your lots!
  • this blog stuff is, like totally, great for meetin...
  • who is jill bunzendahl chimka?
  • ...ABOUT TIME...
  • an"i only go to show...
  • NEWS ALERT: re. the kids/rock
  • oldie but goodie
  • 100 years of trash say:

Powered by Blogger