not stipe...but, "Alex Asher Bridges, an American college student whose philosophical rejection of academia and subsequent escape to Munich, Germany culminate in a final confrontation with Tressa LaCroix, his otherworldly lover and muse."
That's very similar to my college experience in which my rejection of academia and subsequent escape to my dorm room led to a confrontation with Mary Jane, my lover and muse.
I'm deeply honored to see my book on your blog, and so glad that you recommend it to others. Have you gotten a chance to read my second book, Tea Time? I doubt I'll ever top it.
thank you for visiting. my copy of tea time unfortunately reamains uncracked. i did, however, enjoy "global melting" over at http://www.subdonkeyfilms.com .
5 Comments:
Is that Michael Stipe?
not stipe...but, "Alex Asher Bridges, an American college student whose philosophical rejection of academia and subsequent escape to Munich, Germany culminate in a final confrontation with Tressa LaCroix, his otherworldly lover and muse."
That's very similar to my college experience in which my rejection of academia and subsequent escape to my dorm room led to a confrontation with Mary Jane, my lover and muse.
Trash-man,
I'm deeply honored to see my book on your blog, and so glad that you recommend it to others. Have you gotten a chance to read my second book, Tea Time? I doubt I'll ever top it.
We hope to see you over at MetaCritical.com soon.
thank you for visiting. my copy of tea time unfortunately reamains uncracked. i did, however, enjoy "global melting" over at http://www.subdonkeyfilms.com .
Post a Comment
<< Home