100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, February 05, 2007

Pictures of Lily


I haven't been a regular Saturday Night Live watcher since i was a kid, but i stayed in/up for the show this weekend when i heard Lily Allen was the musical guest. I had never heard her music, but I'd seen photos and read her name every day on the computer. Goddamn if I didn't fall a little bit in love with Lily as she sang along with her bonified first wave ska band. If this the future of pop music, then I'm the Dad to take all the girls to the concert, for sure. I bought Alright, Still when I woke up Sunday, and I can't listen to anything else. Here is Smile on me. Now go buy the album.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 12:59 PM 

1 Comments:

Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

i recommend you get your own vanityblog/myspace page, you online open mic bully...you should be avoided at all costs...unless you wanna hang out tonight

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • El CORAZON
  • I've had Dwight Yoakam's Guitars Cadillacs Etc. Et...
  • the upsetter - i know a place
  • "I don't feel tardy."
  • "Hauscome yinz ain't watchin' the game? Picksburgh...
  • this little rootsy thing happened tonight after di...
  • here is a song I wrote and did a one take recordi...
  • "The Best Little Pasta House in Jamaica"
  • Ocho Rios, Jamaica 1/13/07-1/17/07

Powered by Blogger