100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, June 08, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY!

"How's this for being sensitive you *** **** mother ******* rude son of a
****, shove it up your self rightous[sic] ***."
via email to cory@d7tailgate.com

MP3 Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young - Deja Vu
MP3 The Beatles - The End
MP3 The Who - Cut My Hair
MP3 Pavement - Cut Your Hair
MP3 Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young - Almost Cut My Hair

photo by mark silva

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 5:53 PM 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better myself, you *** **!

6:34 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

let the love rain down on me!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's this posting under my name! I can't be held responsible for all of this hackers biting on my handle... I didn't post the last "anonymous"! But I did this one, so I guess the word hiatus doesn't quite say it as well...

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kevin Brown said...

and who the **** is the mother ******* ****** carrying that ******* cymbal???

I like his *** ****** shirt.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • S'Martha...
  • iChat
  • If you're still up...
  • Singles(1992)
  • You can't afford, to close your doors, so soon no ...
  • My Kind Of Soldier
  • Any Major Dude Will Tell You
  • Hanging Around On Broadway
  • Lovely & Blue

Powered by Blogger