100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tired.


I'm tired of people who lay down the barest minimum of their commitment to cash in on whatever their needy ego brought them there for in the first place. It exhausts me to watch them roll on to take advantage of the next situation. Maybe my expectations of people should be lower, because I feel it in many areas of my life. Maybe I'm just a soft bigot.






MP3 The Rolling Stones - Lookin' Tired(1966 outtake)
MP3 The Beatles - I'm So Tired

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 6:26 PM 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave those bad ideas in your troubled head today (Oberst, 2007)!

2:26 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

what a difference a couple of days can make.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Chim Chiminey
  • Coming Soon...
  • MINISTRANT TO THE SELF RIGHTEOUS
  • fourteen(14)
  • Girl Power
  • Plexifilm
  • Tom Goss
  • HAPPY FRIDAY!
  • S'Martha...
  • iChat

Powered by Blogger