100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Return...

of hip hop, and the cool kid.

MP3 COOL KIDS - Black Mags

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 11:02 AM 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

5:14 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

Mr. A. Hug,
I do not understand your website or its language. I tried to give a last there to no avail. I am glad you found the "The Return..." likable and encourage you to continue reading.

Are you on FaceBook? Let us know.
100 Year Soft Rash

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • "This one goes out to Bertha in Mularky."
  • Hey. Take it easy, man.
  • SwiftKids for Truth
  • Welcome Winter Sojourner
  • MP3 Heartless Bastards - New Resolution
  • Celebrity New Year's Resolutions on FunnyOrDie.com
  • Sidney Paul Bunzendahl Jr.
  • Hell's Beerguts Moped Club
  • TONIGHT
  • Moped Army Murder Club

Powered by Blogger