Dick Heeter walked me through tuning this morning, and I am amazed by the increase in power I get from a performance pipe and upjetting my carb to a 58. Achieve Zen in the art of Tomos kitting with help from Heeter's Performance Center.
That sounds awesome! I wish I could say the same for my Vespa. It took my patch mechanic three weeks to find a new spark plug... now the back wheel is falling off from the unpaved roads, I sprung a crazy leak and sand in my fuel line (probably related). Ack!
Know anyone that can walk me through keeping a 13 year old vespa running in a sand storm?
That's tough. If you think I could get you the parts quicker, I'd be happy to try. Doesn't seem like acquiring and installing a new fuel line could be hard. What are you gonna get when you're back stateside?
It took me a long time to realize my mechanic hasn't been replacing parts (like the spark plug) just "fixing" them... Like scraping the old plug with a screwdriver and putting it back in. Now that I know the deal, I think I can get things moving faster. if not, I'll take you up on that!
Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options. to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm security suite 7.2 ? I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
4 Comments:
That sounds awesome! I wish I could say the same for my Vespa. It took my patch mechanic three weeks to find a new spark plug... now the back wheel is falling off from the unpaved roads, I sprung a crazy leak and sand in my fuel line (probably related). Ack!
Know anyone that can walk me through keeping a 13 year old vespa running in a sand storm?
That's tough. If you think I could get you the parts quicker, I'd be happy to try. Doesn't seem like acquiring and installing a new fuel line could be hard. What are you gonna get when you're back stateside?
It took me a long time to realize my mechanic hasn't been replacing parts (like the spark plug) just "fixing" them... Like scraping the old plug with a screwdriver and putting it back in. Now that I know the deal, I think I can get things moving faster. if not, I'll take you up on that!
something small? Honda Cub? Yamaha Mate?
Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=zonealarm security suite 7.2 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
Post a Comment
<< Home