100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SHOOTING SEASON for Olive Senior

I've never had a serious relationship
with a gun
She never spoke to me in a pleasant tone
and macho never
meant much to either of us

I would just assume
and be content
stirring brews with women
all night long
Be it coffee chocolate cerassie
or better yet white rum neat
wrapping pone and tying leaf
sporting enough for me

With no gun or pack on my shoulder
I wave the shivering children
in from the doorstep
until the little boys
join the little girls
screaming
FLY BIRDS FLY
RUN BEASTS RUN

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 7:39 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • My Vitriol
  • I just took action on an issue that I consider ver...
  • Beater No More
  • Rose McGowan caused a stir at the Toronto Film Fes...
  • Stuck on the Naughty Step
  • the fed @ Adams Mill Bar & Grill, 8/21
  • More Banging Chicago Throwback Hip-Hop & Another S...
  • the return of the fed
  • Your Voice
  • The New Dynamics Populaire

Powered by Blogger