100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Out on the streets...that's where we'll meet."

Go ahead...ask 100yearsoftrash what we think about Ratt.

We freaking love them.

"You're In Love"
"Round And Round"
"Dance, Dance, Dance"
... "Lay It Down" for Christ's sake!

Were there no Ratt...the fed?..I'm just saying...


posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 11:50 AM 

2 Comments:

Blogger ac said...

Ratt as an obsession with dinner parties.

7:57 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

and 100yearsoftrash 'as an obsession with Ratt...arrrgh!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • "This isn't Christmas. This is Chinatown and thos...
  • “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians...
  • cast your lots!
  • this blog stuff is, like totally, great for meetin...
  • who is jill bunzendahl chimka?
  • ...ABOUT TIME...
  • an"i only go to show...
  • NEWS ALERT: re. the kids/rock
  • oldie but goodie

Powered by Blogger