Previous Posts
- I had dinner in Bethesda once...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...Honorable Robert Nesta Marley ...
- "i hope we don't wreck your ears too much. contra...
- Pictures of Lily
- El CORAZON
- I've had Dwight Yoakam's Guitars Cadillacs Etc. Et...
- the upsetter - i know a place
- "I don't feel tardy."
- "Hauscome yinz ain't watchin' the game? Picksburgh...


3 Comments:
Are you sure the artist wasn't asking the questions. "I made this art for you because you love the WHO?
"In the Attic" is set to unleash its very first compilation of those performances, the iTunes-only release Attic Jam. Featuring intimate, exclusive recordings from the aforementioned, as well as the Raconteurs, Regina Spektor, Editors, the Magic Numbers, and more, the digital release arrives February 14. So when your sweetheart gets you an iTunes gift card for Valentine's Day, after you break up with him/her, you know what to do with it.
Most intriguing of all, Townshend himself even joins a number of the artists (and contributes a couple of his own performances), including the Raconteurs (covering the Who's "The Seeker"), Death Cab (doing their own "Photobooth"), the Lips (covering "Baba O'Riley"), the Fratellis, and the Zutons. Fuller and co-host Mikey Cuthbert lend tracks as well, and Pete's younger brother Simon even makes an appearance.
maybe she thought because you loved the Who you needed tinfool to smoke crack. The who is busted son! Get over it!
Post a Comment
<< Home