100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Gimme Some Motivation"

Statcounter is blowing up, saying you love "Gimme Some Motivation" by Delta Spirit. Well, you know what? The song has a great video; which, I do not believe constitutes chicken abuse. And, you know I'm serious about that stuff; besides, I don't think the ghosts would allow it. If your local shop doesn't have it, buy the record from Monarchy Music.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 3:10 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • "Send it in, Jerome!"
  • Delta Spirit & Cold War Kids, of the Monarchy stable
  • Sky Blue Sky
  • Crew blowing up, indeed.
  • Re. Trash Crew Blowing Up
  • SMASH!
  • Turn Around, Bright Eyes
  • The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
  • Shamrockfest '07
  • Yes, Virginia, there is a fed.

Powered by Blogger