100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, June 29, 2007

So Much Things To Say


Jah is Earth rightful ruler and him don't run no fence wire...Be still and know that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia is the almighty. Now the Bible say so, Babylon newspaper say so, and I and I the children say so, you know...
Bob Marley



MP3 Bob Marley: Interviews - So Much Things To Say

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 4:47 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Head Scratcher
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays: Big Youth
  • Closer
  • The 100 Years Mojito
  • The Tide Is High
  • You Gots To Chill
  • ASCAP Article
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays
  • Anatomy of a Guest Bedroom
  • "I can't hide."

Powered by Blogger