100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, July 16, 2007

King of Columbia Heights

I've been getting laughs the last couple days reading The Prince of Petworth. It's at its funniest when it's not trying to be, particularly in the comments section. At times it actually reminds me of stuff I would post on the old Columbia Heights list serve some seven or eight years ago. After a walk to James from Staccato's excellent new RedRocks Pizzeria Saturday, Jill suggested I post a few then and now pictures of the house.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 3:46 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Unofficial
  • america is ready.
  • AMERICA IS READY.
  • We Run New York...
  • 100 Years Of Trash's Going To
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays: Broader Than Broa...
  • Neighborhood News
  • No Trouble Down On Avenue A,
  • Sugar plum fairy came and hit the streets. Lookin...
  • I Heart New York

Powered by Blogger