100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Heart New York


Brooklyn Pennant Ale '55 is brewed by Brooklyn Brewery in memory of the World Champion Brooklyn Dodgers. I also recommend Coney Island Lager which I sampled tonight at Toast in Harlem.

MP3 Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Brooklyn(Jesse Malin cover, Cincinnati 11/19/04)
MP3 Black Keys - Brooklyn Bound

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 8:50 PM 

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Brown said...

New York City? "get a rope"

9:36 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

Christ! Who are you lynching?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kevin Brown said...

ha.. remember those commercials back in the 90's for Pace Picante Sauce...?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • DC->NYC 07/07/07
  • Live Earth Concert to Be Held in Washington on Sat...
  • Police & Thieves
  • A Day In The Life
  • almost done & occupied
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays
  • Independence Day
  • Concert Posters By Kevin Hull
  • So Much Things To Say
  • Head Scratcher

Powered by Blogger