Bubba Spice & I met in Chicago last summer for the MLS All-Star Game. May I suggest the perfect seasoning? An afternoon in the Friendly Confines to watch the scrappy Cubs on their quest for the NL Wild Card, as they play for best out of three with NL East leading New York. Our time watching the game (and drinking in the Spring Break party-like atmosphere on the roof @ Wrigley Field) rivaled the experience of seeing Ukrainian brother Shevchenko and his new Chelsea FC lose to the otherwise inferior Americans. I can't promise your trip to the ball game would eclipse seeing Pearl Jam, unless of course Eddie shows up to sing the National Anthem (as he has been known to do). Oh yeah, and tell Ebert I said, "What up?"
the obligatory trip to wrigley eludes me as i continue to check off mlb parks. maybe this trip. maybe next. will give your regards to ebert, vedder, & mickey avalon.
2 Comments:
Bubba Spice & I met in Chicago last summer for the MLS All-Star Game. May I suggest the perfect seasoning? An afternoon in the Friendly Confines to watch the scrappy Cubs on their quest for the NL Wild Card, as they play for best out of three with NL East leading New York. Our time watching the game (and drinking in the Spring Break party-like atmosphere on the roof @ Wrigley Field) rivaled the experience of seeing Ukrainian brother Shevchenko and his new Chelsea FC lose to the otherwise inferior Americans. I can't promise your trip to the ball game would eclipse seeing Pearl Jam, unless of course Eddie shows up to sing the National Anthem (as he has been known to do). Oh yeah, and tell Ebert I said, "What up?"
the obligatory trip to wrigley eludes me as i continue to check off mlb parks. maybe this trip. maybe next. will give your regards to ebert, vedder, & mickey avalon.
Post a Comment
<< Home