100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, October 27, 2006

You Are The Audience

a few rainy saturdays back, anonymous, mrs. trash, and we enjoyed coffee, nuts, and "you are the audience"...anonymous and the trashs alternated between laughing fits and jealous rage, ears glued...it was the perfect rainy saturday morning aural excercise(for those of us who don't excercise). check it out!

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 9:37 AM 

3 Comments:

Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

Ryan Adams - You are the Audience

1. We are the Shit
2. Cops
3. We didn't Start the Pyre
4. Blah Blah Blah
5. Punks too Young to Die
6. Rats
7. Totally Speechless
8. I'll Miss You Patches (Bark!)
9 (Beep)
10. Pay by Chicken
11. Friends Come
12. Snoop
13. Unicorns For Sale
14. Grim Reaper Sandwhich Shoppe
15. Fuck You Abe Lincoln
16. Officer David Livingson
17. Hey Bub
18. Jerry
19. Budapest Jesus
20. What the Fuck?!
21. Shit Boogie
22. Drinking Too hard
23. Dear Burger King,
24. Now You're Dead
25. I Drink Too Much
26. Mary Ann
27. The Fuck?
28. Drunk as Hell (Again)
29. Officer David Livingson (Pt. 2)
30. Break In (Just to Look)
31. Drunk and in Jail
32. Don't Pawn our Love
33. You Died, I'm Alone and Its Over
34. I Got No Money
35. I'm Out of Jail for Forrest Arson (Where's the Party?)
36. Drunk as a Pile of Fuck

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we once knew a songster named ryan

whose coke we was sick of supplyin'

wish he'd start to mosey

with his ex, parker posey

and cease all that alt-country whinin'.

3:06 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

some new stuff on the dot com...a remix of come pick me up and the Song Destroyer EP by DJ Reggie...oh, and

parker:
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/posey%20tells%20of%20troubled%20ex%20adams_1012706

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • 100yearsoftrash say:listen to patti smith this wee...
  • "Out on the streets...that's where we'll meet."
  • "This isn't Christmas. This is Chinatown and thos...
  • “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians...
  • cast your lots!
  • this blog stuff is, like totally, great for meetin...
  • who is jill bunzendahl chimka?
  • ...ABOUT TIME...
  • an"i only go to show...
  • NEWS ALERT: re. the kids/rock

Powered by Blogger