100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, February 12, 2007

mas lily para usted.


starcounter says readership loves lily...and who could blame you'nz?..
arctic monkeys don't look nothin' like this...and their album may not be quite as good as lily's...so, while pete and kate are hemmed up in rehab, let's get loose with lily...


Blank Expression
Smile (Version Revisited) [Mark Ronson Remix]

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 10:36 PM 

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Brown said...

How many times are you going to post this? haha

11:28 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

shouldn't you be working.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So I purchased this album on your rec.... it's great! I also bought Regina Spektor... LOVE IT!

5:54 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

nice! regina spektor is the queen of soviet kitsch. i will watch for a review over at celestialsun78.

6:46 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

LILLY ALLEN, APRIL 8, 9:30 CLUB

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Velvet Black
  • Sounds from the Basement
  • 1975 Gretsch Catalog
  • "I made this art for you because you love The Who....
  • I had dinner in Bethesda once...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...Honorable Robert Nesta Marley ...
  • "i hope we don't wreck your ears too much. contra...
  • Pictures of Lily
  • El CORAZON

Powered by Blogger