100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sounds from the Basement


When you don't hear from the fed, it means we're busy. You haven't, and we have been. New line-up, new tunes, new vibe. This is "mourning papers", live, as of ten past twelve this afternoon.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 1:51 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • 1975 Gretsch Catalog
  • "I made this art for you because you love The Who....
  • I had dinner in Bethesda once...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...Honorable Robert Nesta Marley ...
  • "i hope we don't wreck your ears too much. contra...
  • Pictures of Lily
  • El CORAZON
  • I've had Dwight Yoakam's Guitars Cadillacs Etc. Et...
  • the upsetter - i know a place

Powered by Blogger