MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS
posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 9:40 PM
that's where my drums used to be - where the bed is now. weird.
fret not...eight more trips to the dump , and a little more work, and there'll be room for drums...& A PING-PONG TABLE!
I will run you fools off the table! Anything I can do to expediate that happening, you just let me know!
deadline: back to school/africa sendoff bash?
and what a nice bed it is
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
that's where my drums used to be - where the bed is now. weird.
fret not...eight more trips to the dump , and a little more work, and there'll be room for drums...& A PING-PONG TABLE!
I will run you fools off the table! Anything I can do to expediate that happening, you just let me know!
deadline: back to school/africa sendoff bash?
and what a nice bed it is
Post a Comment
<< Home