100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bully in a Bowtie

First Tucker Carlson threatens to "destroy" a video store clerk, now he recounts the tale of when a buddy and he beat the stuffing out of some gay dude at Georgetown Park Mall over an unwanted advance. What a guy. I wonder what "house he was in."

CARLSON: No, actually. I got that -- my point is -- let me just say --
ABRAMS: Tucker, what did you do, by the way? What did you do when he did that? We got to know.
CARLSON: I went back with someone I knew and grabbed the guy by the -- you know, and grabbed him, and -- and --
ABRAMS: And did what?
CARLSON: Hit him against the stall with his head, actually!

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 4:55 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Two Rivers, two field trips
  • Lil Mama
  • Sugar & Iron
  • Countryman
  • The bathtub...
  • Vampire Weekend
  • Max Roach
  • ... asks if Karl Rove resigned to become an...

Powered by Blogger