100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, September 07, 2007

DC Crack Squirrels



I was just reading an article about how Pete Doherty allegedly smokes crack with his kittens. The last sentence of the article reads: In the US, crack squirrels are a recognised problem in New York and Washington DC parks. I had yet to recognize this problem.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 4:01 PM 

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Brown said...

The Burrow Local news had a report on crazy squirrel behavior last night... some kid was bitten like 6 times and the squirrel was euthanized. Maybe it was a CRACK squirrel?

3:26 AM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

i saw a chipmonk in RCP this morning that looked wasted.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Wish Tree for Washington, DC
  • FREE THE JENA "6"
  • More Important Than The Bible?
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays
  • ...and the wife and I agree...
  • While the prior top two music blogs falter, Brookl...
  • Check 'em.
  • Anniversary Gift & Steelerbaby
  • Stop The Clocks
  • I (heart) Big Head DC

Powered by Blogger