100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wish Tree for Washington, DC

by Yoko Ono


Hirshhorn Sculpture Garden
Seventh Street SW & Independence Avenue
Washington, DC

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 4:07 PM 

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Brown said...

I read about this idea in my new art book. It looks like S enjoyed it!

6:56 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

she looks a bit indifferent.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kevin Brown said...

uh.. i mean she looks a bit indifferent.

11:30 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

i just mean i "wish" she was smiling.

9:55 AM  
Blogger lacochran said...

I'm all for wishes but do we have to create a man-made fungus for this tree? Isn't life hard enough?

Jeez-louise.

6:10 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

thanks for visiting La Cock, but you already lost me. i think you may have missed the point.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • FREE THE JENA "6"
  • More Important Than The Bible?
  • Self Righteous Rasta Wednesdays
  • ...and the wife and I agree...
  • While the prior top two music blogs falter, Brookl...
  • Check 'em.
  • Anniversary Gift & Steelerbaby
  • Stop The Clocks
  • I (heart) Big Head DC
  • I (heart) DC

Powered by Blogger