100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I (heart) DC

So, our kids are the fattest in the country. But, they're also some of the poorest in the country. That doesn't compute, and is yet more evidence that the Democratic(big D) wellfare system has everything backwards.

In unrelated local news, Charm City is about to hire Chief Wiggum/Ramsey as their top cop. Mrs. Mayor cites Wiggum/Ramsey's controlling the crime rate in DC as grounds. I think she should name Demographic Change her chief of police, but I guess he's busy down on H ST .

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 10:32 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Bully in a Bowtie
  • Two Rivers, two field trips
  • Lil Mama
  • Sugar & Iron
  • Countryman
  • The bathtub...
  • Vampire Weekend
  • Max Roach

Powered by Blogger