100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, July 11, 2008

"I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer polygamy and polyandry."



I've loved Carla Bruni for some time as many of you know. I had no idea she was a singing, songwriting recording artist. Her music is great. If we Americans weren't such a bunch of whiners, we might be lucky enough to one day enjoy a first lady as smart, sophisticated, and sensual as Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi Sarkozy...and she might even sing for us.







MP3 Carla Bruni - Those Dancing Days Are Gone

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 8:04 PM 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Another Great Way To See the City
  • Billygoat Trail
  • What To Do Next Tuesday
  • I am now completely settled in to the searing slud...
  • Now, We Play Serious
  • Color Consultation
  • A Bad Joke?
  • Columbia Heights: Where Nobody's Special!
  • The Mad Dog of the Middle East & The Shapeshifting...
  • Girl Talk - Feed The Animals, Album Of The Year?

Powered by Blogger