"If you haven't yet heard the workingman's fed... go out and steal a copy! It is a definitive recording that contains a minimum of five songs that will end up on the greatest hits album in 20 years from now! Get down and boogie to the rhythmic percussion of Kevin Brown popping and tapping down the beat backed up by the strong performance of Dave Pauk skillfully walking up and down the bass. Listen to the soulful at times raunchy(in a good way) singing of Cory Chimka as he wails away on the Gretsch and evokes a need to get down for the get down! Don't miss out... see it performed live THIS THURSDAY NIGHT!!!"
Ian Kelly
16 Workingman's Dead (Promo).mp3

4 Comments:
Absolutely! I stole a copy about a minute ago! Totally worth the theft!
Is this your first guest blogger? Or is this a specific demand aimed at Ian Kelly? Either way... I heard a rumor the fed is to be featured on DCGuide.com...can you confirm this?
i can not confirm, nor deny, anything.
Well I would like to no what can and cannot confirm and when you can confirm it.
Post a Comment
<< Home