THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
I've been railing about the evil power of mainstream media for years now. Never have I seen such a cohesive illustration of this power as the one that found its way into my inbox this morning from author and filmmaker Klayton Kendall. Kim Bradley & Donnacha O'Briain's THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED documents the failed coup attempt against Venezuela's democratically elected president Hugo Chavez in 2002. Watch the frightening political power private media wields in the US and abroad. The film is just over an hour but loads super-fast and is well worth your time.
MP3
Gil Scott Heron -
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

2 Comments:
Thanks for the post! Few films have such potential to transform the viewer. No wonder that only a handful of people have seen it, and that no one in the corporate media will mention it.
Thanks to you for passing along a great film Klay.
I was RSS feeding Nothing Beyond and one day it said the site wasn't public. What's up with that?
Post a Comment
<< Home