100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Window Project Preview

I am working hard to save my half-rotten 100 year old windows this summer. All cracked glass has been replaced, and rot has for the most part been removed & repaired. Painting began over the weekend and will continue for God knows how long. But, the windows are out of critical condition and perhaps gaslights and copper gutters are on the horizon.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 6:07 PM 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

white windows are boring. looks great. well done.

7:11 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

thanks dude. all the beer you can drink/pizza you can eat if you want to spend a weekend up on a ladder...

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
  • "I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer po...
  • Another Great Way To See the City
  • Billygoat Trail
  • What To Do Next Tuesday
  • I am now completely settled in to the searing slud...
  • Now, We Play Serious
  • Color Consultation
  • A Bad Joke?
  • Columbia Heights: Where Nobody's Special!

Powered by Blogger