100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Friday, February 23, 2007

DC9 2/22/07



posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 7:26 PM 

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

hmm... the fed and the bowman middle school choirs... that would surely be the rocking-est UIL contest ever. you guys have your own private jet, right?

9:17 PM  
Blogger 100YearsOfTrash said...

we got a volvo wagon that goes superfast!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Soulless Bureaucrat said...

The Fed truly rocked last night. However, after seeing the frontman tonight, I believe they may have rocked in a chair... While shaking their fists at the whippersnappers that don't know how to rock. I may not have soul, but I make the rockin' devil horns with the best of 'um.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • "It's just water...from the crick."
  • "Pittsburgh Sound"/"where the green and the eatin'...
  • "A Sound Investment"
  • "If you haven't yet heard the workingman's fed... ...
  • Workingman's Fed
  • mas lily para usted.
  • Velvet Black
  • Sounds from the Basement
  • 1975 Gretsch Catalog
  • "I made this art for you because you love The Who....

Powered by Blogger