100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Monday, July 28, 2008

Everyone was funny, and everyone was pretty, and everyone was coming towards the center of the city.

"There are some difficulties in Rock and Roll that are insurmountable, and while you never want to stop a song, hearing that song without a kick-drum would suck for you."

MP3 The Hold Steady - Massive Nights(beta bar, tallahassee, 12.1.06)

Get the rest of the show here.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 11:54 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Subpoenaed in Texas. Sequestered in Memphis.
  • All This Tommy-rot and Flag Waving Is Just Getting...
  • Paul Westerberg - 49:00
  • It Changed My Life
  • Black Docs Film Series – “Through The Eyes Of”
  • Here's a Toast to Saint Joe Strummer. I Think He ...
  • Window Project Preview
  • THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
  • "I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer po...
  • Another Great Way To See the City

Powered by Blogger