100 years of trash

MINISTRANTtotheSELFRIGHTEOUS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

_KINGS_OF_LEON_

ONLY_BY_THE_NIGHT
HOME_MOVIES
STARTING_SEPT_1ST
KINGSOFLEON.COM

Just got this from Aryan. How awesome. New album "Only by the Night" out September 23rd.

posted by 100YearsOfTrash @ 2:23 PM 

1 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

New song is up on their myspace page, http://myspace.com/kingsofleaon; called "Sex On Fire."

And they are coming to Constitution Hall on November 10th, tix on sale 9/12.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: 100YearsOfTrash
Location: Washington, D.C.

View my complete profile

On Draught

Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock

House Red

Dancing Bull Zinfandel(2004)

Now Playing

Previous Posts

  • Everyone was funny, and everyone was pretty, and e...
  • Subpoenaed in Texas. Sequestered in Memphis.
  • All This Tommy-rot and Flag Waving Is Just Getting...
  • Paul Westerberg - 49:00
  • It Changed My Life
  • Black Docs Film Series – “Through The Eyes Of”
  • Here's a Toast to Saint Joe Strummer. I Think He ...
  • Window Project Preview
  • THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
  • "I'm monogamous from time to time, but I prefer po...

Powered by Blogger